Spring cleaning? Growing out of those old dance shoes? Finally cleaning those 80’s prom dresses from the closet?
We’d love to receive donations of the following:
To spark the imaginations of our Young People:
- Children’s’ Books for our YPT Reading Room
For the costume closet:
- Gently worn dance shoes, character shoes, jazz shoes and leotards
- Gently worn “period” style shoes…saddle shoes, cowboy boots, pirate/medieval boots…
- Gently worn costume pieces
- Fabulous hats and headwear
- Costume jewelry…. The real deal is okay, too!
- Paint and lumber for sets
- Props – have something that looks like it’s from another time/place…think of us!
- Microphones and speakers
For the studio:
- Computers and Printers
- A copy machine that can handle our scripts!
To delight and nourish our Young People:
- Snacks for hungry actors and staff:
- Microwave popcorn
To rest and relax:
- Outdoor benches
- Rocking chairs
- …for when we have time to rest!