Camp Registration for Summer 2024
YPT’s Summer Camp Registration Instructions – Step by Step and Designed to be Everything You Need to Know and Do
Please Read Carefully and Follow these Instructions to Register for YPT Summer Camps 2024.
Registration is via mail… we find that fees for online registration programs are higher than reasonable so will register by mail.
- Download and print registration forms through this link:
Camp Registration Form and YPT Medical Release Form
- Select your camp(s):
a. Check Below to See if Your Choices Still have Spaces Available
b. Fill out both forms completely and legibly.
c. Camp Ages/Grade Eligibility: Grade Entering in Fall 2024.
- Complete one registration form per camper and one YPT Medical Release Form per camper.
- Include your Camp Registration Fees per camp per camper with Registration Forms to complete registration and reserve your space in camp(s).
- All Camp Forms and Registration Fees are due at registration. Spaces will be held at the time fees are paid.
- Payment: Check or money order made payable to Young People’s Theater.
- Mail Your Camp Registration to YPT (Address Below). Registration is by mail only as we not staffed to receive drop offs. (Please note that Federal Express requires a signature and often returns again and again as there is no one servicing the door. Priority and Express mail are delivered to our mail box)
- Camp Registration will continue as there are any openings in camps.
- Wait Lists will be created as camp registrations fill.
- Camp Confirmations – We confirm camp registrations by email as we receive them. Let us know if you have not heard anything within two weeks of mailing yours in. Email [email protected].
Please check in with us if you do not receive a confirmation. [email protected]
- Personalized camp receipts will be handed out/emailed the first day of each camp.
- Register early to ensure your space in the camp(s) of your choice.
- Mail Camp Registration Form and YPT Medical Release Form (Note that all registration is by mail only) to:
Young People’s Theater
331 Metty Drive, Suite #3
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Willy Wonka – As of 2/28/24 – Full
Every Other Camp still has Openings!
All camps will be held at YPT’s Studio location:
331 Metty Drive, Suites #2, #3 and #4
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Grades required for campers are noted in each camp’s description.
- Grades are the grade your camper will be entering in the Fall of 2024.
- Please note: Completion of Kindergarten is a requirement for our camps.
How will I know if there are openings in the camp I am interested in?
- YPT’s website will specify above when camps become full.
Can I pay with a credit card by phone or online?
- Payment for camp registration is by mail only with check or money order.
May I drop my registration off?
- We are asking everyone to process registrations by mail. YPT’s Studio is not staffed for a drop-off procedure.
- There are no refunds after June 1.
Will I get a confirmation of my camp registration?
- Everyone will receive a confirmation via email. We are targeting that confirmations are out within 5 days of receiving your registration. Receipts are being emailed with Confirmation — Save all receipts for your tax prep or childcare reimbursement next season.