Camp Registration for Summer 2023
YPT’s Summer Camp Registration Instructions – Step by Step
Please Read Carefully and Follow these Instructions to Register for YPT Summer Camps 2023.
Registration is via mail… we find that fees for online registration programs are higher than reasonable so will register by mail.
- Download and print registration forms through this link:
Camp Registration Form and YPT Medical Release Form
- Select your camp(s):
a. Check Below to See if Your Choices Still have Spaces Available
b. Fill out both forms completely and legibly.
c. Camp Ages/Grade Eligibility: Grade Entering in Fall 2023.
- Complete one registration form per camper and one YPT Medical Release Form per camper.
- Include your Camp Registration Fees per camp per camper with Registration Forms to complete registration and reserve your space in camp(s).
- All Camp Forms and Registration Fees are due at registration.
- Payment: Check or money order made payable to Young People’s Theater.
- Mail Your Camp Registration to YPT (Address Below). Registration is by mail only as we not staffed to receive drop offs. (Please note that Federal Express requires a signature and often returned again and again as there is no one servicing the door. Priority and Express mail are delivered to our box)
- Camp Registration will continue as there are any openings in camps.
- Wait Lists will be created as camp registrations fill.
- Camp Confirmations – We confirm camp registrations by email as we receive them.
Please check in with us if you do not receive a confirmation. [email protected]
- Personalized camp receipts will be handed out the first day of each camp.
- Register early to ensure your space in the camp(s) of your choice.
- Mail Camp Registration Form and YPT Medical Release Form (Note that all registration is by mail only) to:
Young People’s Theater
331 Metty Drive, Suite #3
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
YPT Camp Openings as of July 23, 2023, 2023
Click, Clack, Moo: Full
Costume Design Intensive: Full
Costuming, Sewing & Period Costumes Intro: Full
YPT Musical Revue Showchoir: Full
YPT Showchoir: Full – Full
Theatrical Design Intensive: Bringing Characters Alive through the Magic of Makeup and Special Effects: 2
Advanced Sewing: Cancelled
Jungle Book: Full – Waitlist – Full
Jungle Book Tech: Full
All camps will be held at YPT’s Studio location:
331 Metty Drive, Suites #2, #3 and #4
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Grades required for campers are noted in each camp’s description.
- Grades are the grade your camper will be entering in the Fall of 2023.
- Please note: Completion of Kindergarten is a requirement for our camps.
How will I know if there are openings in the camp I am interested in?
- YPT’s website will specify above when camps become full.
Can I pay with a credit card by phone or online?
- Payment for camp registration is by mail only with check or money order.
May I drop my registration off?
- We are asking everyone to process registrations by mail. YPT’s Studio is not staffed for a drop-off procedure.
- There are no refunds after June 1.
Will I get a confirmation of my camp registration?
- Everyone will receive a confirmation via email. We are targeting that confirmations are out within 48 hours of receiving your registration. Receipts will be handed out the first day of each camp — Save all receipts for your tax prep or childcare reimbursement next season.