Registering for Summer 2021.
Openings in all camps as of Monday, May 10, 2021! We will start posting daily updates here!
It will be by Mail! We still find that fees for online registration programs are higher than reasonable. So we will be registering via the mail.
Here goes! Please Read Carefully and Follow these Instructions to Register for YPT Summer Camps 2021:
- Download and print registration forms:
Camp Registration Form and YPT Medical Release Form
- Select your camp(s) and fill out both forms completely and legibly.
- Complete one registration form per camper and one YPT Medical Release Form per camper.
- Mail your Camp Registration Fees per camp per camper with Registration Forms to reserve your space in camp(s).
- All Camp Forms and Registration Fees are due at registration.
- Payment: Check or money order made payable to Young People’s Theater.
- Registration is by mail only as we not staffed to receive drop offs.
- Camp Registration will continue as there are any openings in camps.
- Wait Lists will be created as camp registrations fill.
- Camp Confirmations – We confirm camp registrations by email as we receive them.
Please check in with us if you do not receive a confirmation. [email protected]
- Register early to ensure your space in the camp(s) of your choice.
- Mail Camp Registration Form and YPT Medical Release Form (Note that all registration is by mail only) to:
Young People’s Theater
331 Metty Drive, Suite #3
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
All camps will be held at YPT’s Studio location:
331 Metty Drive, Suites #2, #3 and #4
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Grades required for campers are noted in each camp’s description.
- Grades are the grade your camper will be entering in the Fall of 2021.
- Please note: Completion of Kindergarten is a requirement for our camps.
How will I know if there are openings in the camp I am interested in?
- YPT’s website will specify when camps become full.
Can I pay with a credit card by phone or online?
- Payment for camp registration is by mail only with check or money order.
May I drop my registration off?
- We are asking everyone to process registrations by mail. Due to Covid 19, YPT’s Studio is currently closed and not staffed for a drop-off procedure.
- There are no refunds after June 1.
Will I get a confirmation of my camp registration?
- Everyone will receive a confirmation via email. We are targeting that confirmations are out within 48 hours of receiving your registration. Save all attached receipts for your tax prep or childcare reimbursement next season.