Camp Re-Registration, Refunds and New Registration!
- If you have already registered for a YPT Summer 2020 camp, we are totally re-designing the summer. Please take a look at the new offerings and then you may re-register online using this link:
YPT Summer 2020 Re-Registration
- The forms will give you the chance to apply previously paid registration fees so your new balance. If YPT ends up owing you money back, please use the Refund Form to let us know how to process those funds:
YPT Summer 2020 Camps Refund
- If you would like a refund on your previously submitted Summer 2020 camp registrations, click on this link to the YPT Summer 2020 Camps Refund form. We are using this form to keep us streamlined and efficient with our refund process.
- We ask that you use the Refund form rather than calling or emailing YPT. We are hoping to keep everything coming in to YPT in one place.
- We will process refunds in camp order for the summer. Please allow 90 for the refund process… though we are hoping to do it sooner.
- Thank you for your patience as we move forward into this very unique summer!
Camp Registration: Registering for the first time this summer. It will be by Mail! /we found that fees for online registration programs were higher than reasonable. Here goes! Please Read Carefully and Follow these Instructions to Register for YPT Summer Camps 2020:
- Download and print registration forms: Camp Registration Form and YPT Medical Release Form – Registering for the 1st Time – Link.
2. Fill out both forms completely and legibly.
3. Complete one registration form per camper and one YPT Medical Release Form per camper.
4. Select your camp(s).
5. Mail your Camp Registration Fees per camp per camper with Registration Forms to reserve your space in camp(s).
6. All Camp Forms and Registration Fees are due at registration.
7. Payment: Check or money order made payable to Young People’s Theater.
8. Registration is by mail only where we not staffed to receive drop offs.
Camp Registration will continue as there are any openings in camps.
Wait Lists will be created as camp registrations fill.
Register early to ensure your space in the camp(s) of your choice.
Young People’s Theater
331 Metty Drive, Suite #3
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Please note: All camp registration is by mail only.
Camp Confirmations – We confirm camp registrations by email as we receive them. Please check in with us if you do not receive a confirmation. firstname.lastname@example.org