Camp Registration Begins Now!!!
Camp Registration by Mail! One more year… we found that fees for online registration programs were higher than reasonable. We are going to take the time to develop an online registration and payment option for YPT. Thanks for your patience!
Please Read Carefully and Follow these Instructions to Register for YPT Summer Camps 2018:
- Download and print registration forms – Camp Registration Form and YPT Medical Release Form Link.
2. Fill out both forms completely and legibly.
3. Complete one registration form per camper and one YPT Medical Release Form per camper.
4. Select your camp(s) and any After Camp Packages.
5. Mail your Camp Registration Fees per camp per camper with Registration Forms to reserve your space in camp(s).
5. After Camp Program: Pre-registration is required and payment is due upon registration.
6. All Camp Forms and Registration Fees are due at registration. No refunds after June 1, 2017.
7. Payment: Check or money order made payable to Young People’s Theater.
8. Registration is by mail only to our Business Mailing Address which is not staffed to receive drop offs.
9. Camp Location: Our Studio Address on Metty Drive which is also not staffed to receive drop off registrations.
Camp Registration will continue after June 1, 2018 if there are any openings in camps and After Camp Programs.
Wait Lists will be created as camp registrations fill.
Register early to ensure your space in the camp(s) of your choice.
Mail Camp Registration Form and YPT Medical Release Form to YPT’s Business Mailing Address:
Young People’s Theater
401 West Morgan Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Please note: This is our Business Mailing Address which is not staffed to receive drop offs. All camp registration is by mail only.
Camp Confirmations – We are working our way through the many Camp Registrations that we have received. We will be confirming via email back to you as soon as possible. We are targeting initial confirmations to be out to you by Spring break the last week of March! Thank you for your patience with this manual process for one more year!