Is Your Ad In? Click Here to Confirm Ads Received
Place a Personal Ad for:
Your Cast Member
Donate Your Ad Space/Solicit an Ad:
A Local Organization
- You may choose to place a personal ad or ads for your cast member(s).
- Or place an ad for your business or a friend’s business…
- There are playbills from past productions in a basket in the lobby if you wish to see more examples.
Doing an ad can be as simple as giving us the text for your message and choosing which template you want to use. You can send a designed ad if you wish… or a business card or two…
- You may design your own ad and submit your camera-ready artwork.
- Format: A .jpg is the preferred format for a designed ad.
- Sizing: Remember that your artwork will need to fit the sizes defined in the Playbill Ad Contract. Anything coming in which does not fit the contract dimensions will not be able to be run as all sizing happens at the creation of an ad.
- All ads run in black and white.
- Or you may decide that you want to let us put an ad together for you.
- Dana Beasley, our Graphics Artist, has created ad templates.
- Our Ad Templates are pre-designed to make this service possible!
- The Ad Template choices are both attached and shown here
- Simply pick one and email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your choice of template, size of ad and the message your would like in the ad.
- Photo of Cast Member: Send one if you want to feature them with a photo. Headshot photos not available to be used in ads.
- Remember to include your cast member’s name in your message/ad!
- Subject Line in your email: Size of Ad for Cast Member’s Name or Business’ Name
- Simple as pie!
Please advise everyone that this is a strict deadline. Ads received after this date will not make it into the playbill. Get yours in!